Aged Brandy Apple Cider Hot Toddy
c/o Country Cleaver
- 1 pie crust pastry, chilled
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Roll the pastry out to 1/8 inch thick and cut out 12 4-5 inch circles, pressing them into the holes in a muffin baking pan.
- Chill the muffin pan in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the egg, brown sugar, maple syrup, butter, vanilla extract, salt, pecans and bacon and pour the mixture into the tarts.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven and bake until set, about 15-25 minutes.