Here are my favorite recipes this week.
Apple Cider Sangria
c/o The Kitchn
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 pounds drumsticks
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 cups ground butter crackers
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Place the butter in a cast iron skillet or cookie sheet and place in the oven to melt.
- Meanwhile, stir together the mayonnaise and milk in a shallow dish.
- Add the cracker crumbs, garlic powder, and salt to a large zip bag and shake to combine.
- Coat the chicken in the mayonnaise mixture and place in the bag.
- Seal the bag and shake to coat the chicken in the cracker crumbs.
- Remove the pan from the oven and place the chicken in the melted butter.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then flip the chicken over.
- Continue baking for 15-20 more minutes or until the chicken reaches 160 degrees.
Sour Cream Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
c/o Country Cleaver