The Butterfly and the Bee
c/o Fogged in Lounge
- 1 1/2 oz calvados
- 1/2 oz ginger liqueur (Domaine de Canton)
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 2 dashes lavender bitters
Shake with ice cubes and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Lemon twist.
Beef Burrito Dip
c/o Buns in My Oven
- 1 package Hurst's Slow Cooker Chili Beans with seasoning packet
- 2 1/2 pounds beef chuck roast
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 5 cups water
- 15 ounces jarred salsa
- 4 ounces cream cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, diced
- tortilla chips, for serving
- guacamole and sour cream, as desired
- Sort through the dry beans and remove any debris. Rinse well and place in a 5 quart slow cooker set to high.
- Add the diced onion to the slow cooker and top with the whole chuck roast.
- Sprinkle the seasoning packet from the bean package into slow cooker.
- Add 5 cups of water to the slow cooker, cover, and cook on high for 6 hours.
- Remove the lid, shred the beef with 2 forks, and stir in the salsa, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and green onions. Stir until mixture is combined and cheese has melted.
- Turn slow cooker to low and serve with tortilla chips. Top with guacamole and sour cream, as desired.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Fudge
c/o Shugary Sweets