c/o Imbibe Magazine
2 oz. gin
3/4 oz. fresh lemon juice
3/4 oz. honey syrup (3:1)
5 fresh raspberries
1 tsp. Greek yogurt (2%)
Combine all ingredients in a shaker tin and muddle. Add ice and shake to chill, then strain into a glass filled with crushed ice and garnish.
Creamy Salsa Verde Skillet
c/o Closet Cooking
- 1 pound tomatillos, peeled and washed
- 2 jalapeno peppers, sliced in half and seeded
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup sour cream (or heavy cream)
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- Roast the tomatillos and jalapenos under the broiler (or medium-high heat in a cast iron skillet) until charred, about 10 minutes, before pureeing in a blender or food processor.
- Heat the oil in a heavy bottom skillet over medium-high heat, add the chicken and cook until lightly golden brown on both sides, about 3-5 minutes per side, before setting aside.
- Add the onion and cook until tender, about 3-5 minutes before adding the garlic and cooking until fragrant, about minute.
- Add the chicken broth and deglaze the pan by scraping up the brown bits form the bottom of the pan with a spoon.
- Add the pureed tomatillos and jalapenos and chicken and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the sour cream, lime juice and cilantro before seasoning with salt and pepper to taste, removing from heat and enjoying.
Five Ingredient Chocolate Cheesecake Cups
c/o Skinny Taste