Here are my favorite recipes this week.
Ginger Peach Daiquiri
c/o Country Cleaver
- 2 pounds zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup cotija or queso freso or feta, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- cayenne pepper to taste
- 1/2 lime, juice
- Grill the zucchini over medium-high heat until just tender, about 2-3 minutes per side, brush with the mixture of the butter and mayo, sprinkle on the cheese, cilantro, cayenne and lime juice and enjoy!
Raspberry Biscoff Crumb Bar
c/o Buns in My Oven