Four Bitters Cocktail
c/o The Kitchn
1/2 ounce Campari
1/2 ounce Aperol
1/4 ounce Carpano Antica (or other sweet red vermouth)
1/4 ounce Fernet Branca
1 ounce orange juice
1/2 ounce simple syrup
Fill a cocktail shaker 1/4 of the way full with ice cubes. Add all ingredients and shake well.
Strain into your favorite cocktail glass and serve immediately.
Mexican Chicken Casserole
c/o Buns in My Oven
Raspberry White Chocolate Lava Cakes
c/o Closet Cooking
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 1/2 ounces (100g) white chocolate
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour (rice flour for gluten-free)
- 4 eggs
- Heat the raspberries and sugar on a small saucepan over medium heat until, bring to a boil reduce the heat and simmer until the sauce thickens, about 10 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate into the butter, remove from heat, mix in the sugar, flour, eggs and raspberry sauce.
- Divide the batter between 4 buttered ramekins and bake in a preheated 425F/220C oven until until the sides are lightly golden brown and the middle of the top jiggles just a little, about 10-13 minutes, before letting cool for 1 minute, running a knife around the outside, inverting and sliding out onto a plate to enjoy while still hot!