Here are my favorite recipes this week.
Whispers of the Port
c/o Fogged in Lounge
- 3/4 oz bourbon
- 3/4 oz port
- 3/4 oz sherry (Amontillado)
Stir with ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Lemon twist.
White Chicken Chili
c/o Buns in My Oven
Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt Bites
c/o Emily Bites
- 24 Nilla Wafers
- 2 (5.3 oz each) containers of nonfat Strawberry Banana or Strawberry Greek yogurt
- ½ cup diced fresh banana
- ½ cup diced fresh strawberries
- 24 fresh strawberry slices for garnish (about 8 berries total)
- Place paper liners into each cup of a 24-cup mini-muffin tin. Push a wafer, rounded-side down, into the bottom of each liner.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the two containers of yogurt with the bananas and diced strawberries and stir together until well combined. Spoon the yogurt mixture evenly over top of the wafers in each liner cup to fill. Place a strawberry slice on top of the yogurt mixture in each cup and place the whole tray in the freezer for at least 3 hours. Serve frozen.