Here are my favorite recipes this week.
Chipotle Cherry Bourbon Smash
c/o Bit By A Fox
Grilled Cheese Burger
c/o Girl Carnivore
Apple Crisp Pizza
c/o Closet Cooking
- 4 medium apples, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (1/2 a lemon)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pie crust
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Toss the apples in the lemon juice.
- Mix the sugar, flour and cinnamon in a large bowl and toss with apples.
- Roll the pie crust out to a 12 inch circle and fold a bit of the edge under so that there is a raised outer circle.
- Place the apple mixture onto the pie crust in a single layer.
- Mix the flour, sugar, oats, cinnamon and butter in a large bowl until it forms crumbs and sprinkle them over the apples.
- Bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until the top is golden brown and the apples are tender, about 30-40 minutes.
- Serve warm topped with caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream.