Here are my favorite recipes this week.
Rose Champagne Cocktail
c/o The Kitchn
1 sugar cube
Chilled rosé Champagne
Strawberry Pretzel Bars
c/o Shugary Sweets
FOR THE CRUST:
- 2 1/2 cup pretzels
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
FOR THE TOPPING:
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 container (8 oz) Cool Whip, thawed
- 4 cup sliced, fresh strawberries
- In a large food processor add pretzels, pecans and sugar. Pulse a couple times until pieces are broken and combined (not fine crumbs). Add in melted butter and mix with a fork.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, condensed milk and lemon juice. Beat for about 4-5 minutes, scraping down sides as necessary. Should be fluffy and smooth. Fold in Cool Whip until fully combined. Spread over pretzel crust.
- Top with sliced strawberries. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. ENJOY!